Typical buildings in Puglia are the farmhouses (masseria), often restored into beautiful hotels, resorts or wedding venues.
The colour palette chosen for this shoot was inspired by the colours that immediately greet the eye in this region of southern Italy: The white of the farmhouse walls and trulli, the green of the olive trees and wild vegetation along the coast of Puglia and the blue of the sky that meets the sea.
My first impressions of Puglia were of a harsh, severe territory but the romantic and delicate wedding dress proposed by Elisabetta Delogu , an Italian designer who combines tradition and inspiration from the south of Italy led me to reconsider, to something more romantic. Her plisse gown, the colour of warm tea, the coset hand embossed with soft pink, neutral flowers and green leaves has inspired……
We really wanted to reflect the beauty of this place in our photos to remind everyone how many beautiful treasures we have in Italy.
Venue: Masseria san Michele
– flowers : floreste flowers www.floreste.it
– Bridal dresses: Elisabetta Delogu https://www.elisabettadelogu.it/
– second dress ( cut of the cake / first dance) Amelia Sbisa https://www.ameliasbisa.com/
– make up ad hair bride : Debora Schiavone for @lunataddonia https://it-it.facebook.com/Wake-Up-Make-Up-di-Luna-Taddonio-401826656639299/
– hair stylist : Ranieri hair designer https://www.ranierihairdesigner.it/
– groom tuxedo : Giorgio Armani http://www.deflorio1948.it/
-wedding stationary : Josephine of The creative design – lab https://www.thecreativedesign-lab.com/
– engagement ring / wedding rings : vintage
-velvet box : voeu du coeur https://www.voeu-du-coeur.com
– Marc Ellis NY shoes http://www.marcellisnewyork.com
– cake and set up table : Viola Tarantino
-video Vincenzo Massaro https://www.vincenzomassaro.it/
thank for the van to www.transferpuglia.it
– ” vintage maggiolino ” car autonoleggio il maggiolino http://www.autonoleggioilmaggiolino.it/